Gas leaks and gas fitting can be dangerous jobs and services should always be carried out by professional licensed gasfitters. Red Dog Plumbing offers experienced and reliable gas fitters in Melbourne to look after all your gas requirements, services include:
- Gas Fitting
- Gas Pipe relocation and removal
- Stove Installations
- Gas Hot water systems installations and maintenance
- Gas leak detection
- BBQ Installations
- Line renewals
Gas pipe repair and Gas BBQ installation in Melbourne Western Suburbs.
If you need prompt and reliable gas pipe repairs, call Red Dog Plumbing’s licensed and experienced gas fitters on 0418 532 134
Red Dog can provide service across Melbourne’s Western Suburbs from Williamstown, Newport and Footscray all the way to Werribee. For all of your residential and commercial gas pipe repair jobs call Red Dog. We have stocked work vehicles and in many cases we can repair gas leaks in a single visit without having to go to suppliers. Just holler and we will come.
Emergency gas pipe repair
Whether you’re a home or a business, a faulty gas pipe needs immediate attention. When you call us you will be given the option to speak to one of our fully qualified gas fitters who can advise on the most correct and cost-effective fix to your problem, and give safety advice if you smell gas on the premises.
All of our service vehicles carry Credit Card & Eftpos facilities for easy, on-the-spot payment.
Gas leak detection
If you smell gas call us immediately, all of our fully qualified gas plumbers and gas fitters carry leak detection equipment that locate most leaks within a few minutes.
We can then advise on the best repairs and maintenance plan to suit your budget, including replacement of all major brands of hot water system, hot water repairs, and gas appliance servicing.
Call Red Dog Plumbing on 0418 532 134 for prompt professional gas pipe repairs
A faulty gas pipe requires fast attention as it can be a hazard to your family or work colleagues. Faulty gas appliances are often a source of gas leaks. In such instances we can advise on appliance repairs or replacement.
Gas pipe maintenance tips
Here are a few things you can do to improve gas pipe safety around the home or office:
- Book a fully qualified gas fitter periodically to check for gas leaks
- Prevent safety problems by replacing old galvanised pipes
- When digging outside, take care to avoid underground gas pipes, especially if using machinery
- Make sure all gas appliances and gas pipes are installed and maintained by a licensed gas fitter
- Any gas burners should produce a blue flame. Call for a gas fitter/gas plumber if it is red or yellow
- Keep gas meters and pressure regulators in good repair and away from where they can be damaged
- Keep flammable items well away from gas appliances
Gas BBQ installation
At Red Dog we enjoy a good Aussie BBQ just as much as our customers do. We also understand that no two back yards are the same, which is why we take special care to understand your needs before we go ahead and install. Our licensed gas fitters and gas plumbers have installed many gas barbeques from Williamstown, Newport and Footscray through to Yarraville, and Sunshine and we can answer any questions related to their usage and maintenance.
Why choose Red Dog as your Gas Plumber?
Western suburb residents rely on us for a number of reasons.
- We have over 20 years of plumbing experience
- Our gas plumbers in Melbourne combine up to date industry innovations and deliver great results
- Fully qualified and insured staff along with police checks for your peace of mind.
- Over 10 years estimating experience that provides you with accurate quotes.
Make Red Dog Plumbing your first choice for friendly and reliable gas plumbing services, gas fitter requirements and installations.